Who's Going ???
- Indycars
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm
- Handle: Indycars
Who's Going ???
Wondering who's planning on going? I will be arriving about 6pm ish on Wednesday, is
there anything going on that I should know about?
there anything going on that I should know about?
Rick
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: Who's Going ???
Where are you going Rick??????
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
- Lee in KC
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm
- Handle: Lee in KC
Re: Who's Going ???
Mike, look what board Rick posted to!!
Rick, a group from Kansas City will be arriving mid-day Wednesday. More on Thursday and a few on Friday. The first "group" activity will probably be a cruise to supper Wed. evening, and of course, ice cream after that!!
I know a good-sized group is coming from St. Louie, but I don't know who is arriving when. Hopefully Ben, John and Nemo from Indy will be there!!
I think this is going to be one of the more well-attended Lake events we've had, based on what I heard from folks at Indy and Pella.
Rick, a group from Kansas City will be arriving mid-day Wednesday. More on Thursday and a few on Friday. The first "group" activity will probably be a cruise to supper Wed. evening, and of course, ice cream after that!!
I know a good-sized group is coming from St. Louie, but I don't know who is arriving when. Hopefully Ben, John and Nemo from Indy will be there!!
I think this is going to be one of the more well-attended Lake events we've had, based on what I heard from folks at Indy and Pella.
T-buckets make people smile.
- Indycars
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm
- Handle: Indycars
Re: Who's Going ???
Lake of the Ozark's. Sept 8-10mike wade wrote:Where are you going Rick??????
Rick
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5063
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: Who's Going ???
Lee you know I am challenged...........I looked after I posted, does that count?

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
- Indycars
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm
- Handle: Indycars
Re: Who's Going ???
I like supper, especially since the wife is paying!Lee in KC wrote:The first "group" activity will probably be a cruise to supper Wed. evening, and of course, ice cream after that!!
Rick
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
- Indycars
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm
- Handle: Indycars
Re: Who's Going ???
Has the decision been made as to where and when supper will be? Sounds like we will be getting there
right about time or maybe late for supper, any info will be helpful !!!
right about time or maybe late for supper, any info will be helpful !!!
Rick
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
- Rolla Hessel
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am
- Handle: Rolla
Re: Who's Going ???
A number of us from STL will be in beginning Thursday morning and into Friday. Rick, regarding where for dinner?? That requires too much pre planning and you will see this is very relaxed yet active weekend. Saturday is really the only well planned day. Other cruises and Impromptu. I look forward to meeting you Thursday.

Rolla
- Indycars
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm
- Handle: Indycars
Re: Who's Going ???
Guess I will just roll with the flow and see what happens!Rolla Hessel wrote:Rick, regarding where for dinner?? That requires too much pre planning and you will see this is very relaxed yet active weekend.
Rick
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
Oklahoma
Too Much Is Just Enough !!!
- Lee in KC
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm
- Handle: Lee in KC
Re: Who's Going ???
Rick, we have always described the Lake event as "unstructured." There is no schedule... although we tend to do several of the same things every year. There is a car show in Lake Ozark on Friday night... some, but not all, will go to that. There is another car show Saturday in Laurie (with many of the same cars as Friday night). We usually cruise through the Saturday show on our way to lunch at one of the lakeside party joints (Big Dick's, Captain Ron's, etc.). There will be impromptu cruises every day, sometimes with one group going in one direction and another going a different direction or destination. Some of the ladies will go to the outlet mall and shop. Some of us will go to the winery for tasting. Lots to see and do.
T-buckets make people smile.