Need a Raffle prize transpored to Carson City

Post Reply
User avatar
Gilbert Dixon
Master BucketHead
Master BucketHead
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Fallon, NV
Contact:

Need a Raffle prize transpored to Carson City

Post by Gilbert Dixon »

Is there anyone that is close to Ron Pope in TENN coming to the Nationals in Carson City? Ron has an awesome raffle prize to send its kind of on the heavy side. Please let Ron or myself know if you could help out.

Thanks Gilbert
Nev-Cal Chapter
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Need a Raffle prize transpored to Carson City

Post by IdahoRelic »

Gilbert - - - we are in Strafford Mo. for John and Tammy's BBQ. I'm not real close, what part of Tennessee?, but if it could find it's way this direction a ways ??? I think I could make the haul for you.
Post Reply

Return to “2017 NTBA Nationals - Carson City, NV - June 22-24”