Hotel Info
- IdahoRelic
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
Sweet deal - - Good to know I'll have a place to park my trailer

- cooter
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 722
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:27 am
- Handle: Cooter
- Location: Ashland City
- Ben Griffin
- Senior BucketHead

- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm
- Handle: BenT
- Location: Indianapolis
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
We also have use of the big grass lot just north of the parking lot. This is where we'll put the RP's and some of the trailers. We'll be in good shape. Part of the reason why we are using the Clarion Waterfront as the host hotel.Lou Sauer wrote:Having the entire location for us should certainly eliminate any trailer parking concerns.
Ben
- mike wade
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 5065
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
- Handle: lincolnut
Re: Hotel Info
Boy, Ben I sure hope that is RV's get to park on the grass not RP's cause I don't have a RP to drive all the way up there.......LOL...
Mike
Mike
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
- IdahoRelic
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
I just looked at the hotel grounds via Google Maps Earth
Looks to me as if I will have enough room to park my trailer on the grass, maybe even next to Mikes RP.

Looks to me as if I will have enough room to park my trailer on the grass, maybe even next to Mikes RP.
- IdahoRelic
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
Thanks Angie. Sorry it took me so long to see this postangie milton wrote:Sending prayers for Sandy, you and the doctors. Hoping she heals quickly....
- Lou Sauer
- Senior BucketHead

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm
- Handle: Bamabucket
Re: Hotel Info
Lots of room for the trailers is good for me, I have towed the trailer to several events but am still intimidated by maneuvering in close quarters - especially backing up. I know practice would help but I just don't seem to get around to taking the time to do it. I'll park on grass, dirt, gravel, or whatever is available that I can get into easily.
Lou Sauer
- IdahoRelic
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
Lou Sauer wrote:Lots of room for the trailers is good for me, I have towed the trailer to several events but am still intimidated by maneuvering in close quarters - especially backing up. I know practice would help but I just don't seem to get around to taking the time to do it. I'll park on grass, dirt, gravel, or whatever is available that I can get into easily.
Hey Lou, lyle here.... I have a few decades of back-up time with bend in the middle type vehicles. For a couple cold ones (one is enough) I betcha I could have you backing your trailer up like a long beard trucker in an hour!
We should be in Indy afternoon of the 5th. Hope to meet you then....
- Lou Sauer
- Senior BucketHead

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm
- Handle: Bamabucket
Re: Hotel Info
Lyle, I appreciate any help I can get. We will arrive in the evening of the 3rd so will be settled in before you get there but I am always willing to learn to be better the next time.
Lou Sauer
- IdahoRelic
- Full Blown BucketHead

- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Info
Looking forward to meeting you in Indy, Lou.
You have a motor home then, with your trailer attached? We haven't moved into the trailer world, yet, but I'm always subject to a revision in thinking
