Hotel Info

Post Reply
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by IdahoRelic »

Sweet deal - - Good to know I'll have a place to park my trailer :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
cooter
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:27 am
Handle: Cooter
Location: Ashland City

Re: Hotel Info

Post by cooter »

well, crazy cooter got his room reserved... :)!
Cooter
User avatar
Ben Griffin
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Handle: BenT
Location: Indianapolis
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by Ben Griffin »

Lou Sauer wrote:Having the entire location for us should certainly eliminate any trailer parking concerns.
We also have use of the big grass lot just north of the parking lot. This is where we'll put the RP's and some of the trailers. We'll be in good shape. Part of the reason why we are using the Clarion Waterfront as the host hotel. :)!
Ben
User avatar
mike wade
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 5065
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm
Handle: lincolnut

Re: Hotel Info

Post by mike wade »

Boy, Ben I sure hope that is RV's get to park on the grass not RP's cause I don't have a RP to drive all the way up there.......LOL... :)! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :)! :)! :)! :)! :)! :)!

Mike
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by IdahoRelic »

I just looked at the hotel grounds via Google Maps Earth :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks to me as if I will have enough room to park my trailer on the grass, maybe even next to Mikes RP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by IdahoRelic »

angie milton wrote:Sending prayers for Sandy, you and the doctors. Hoping she heals quickly....
Thanks Angie. Sorry it took me so long to see this post :( :( Sandy has made a full recovery, she feels a great deal of kinship toward ALL the people in Tucson :D :D She really hopes we have more time this November to thank everyone personally. See you again, like Baton Rouge :?: :?:
User avatar
Lou Sauer
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm
Handle: Bamabucket

Re: Hotel Info

Post by Lou Sauer »

Lots of room for the trailers is good for me, I have towed the trailer to several events but am still intimidated by maneuvering in close quarters - especially backing up. I know practice would help but I just don't seem to get around to taking the time to do it. I'll park on grass, dirt, gravel, or whatever is available that I can get into easily.
Lou Sauer
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by IdahoRelic »

Lou Sauer wrote:Lots of room for the trailers is good for me, I have towed the trailer to several events but am still intimidated by maneuvering in close quarters - especially backing up. I know practice would help but I just don't seem to get around to taking the time to do it. I'll park on grass, dirt, gravel, or whatever is available that I can get into easily.

Hey Lou, lyle here.... I have a few decades of back-up time with bend in the middle type vehicles. For a couple cold ones (one is enough) I betcha I could have you backing your trailer up like a long beard trucker in an hour! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
We should be in Indy afternoon of the 5th. Hope to meet you then....
User avatar
Lou Sauer
Senior BucketHead
Senior BucketHead
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm
Handle: Bamabucket

Re: Hotel Info

Post by Lou Sauer »

Lyle, I appreciate any help I can get. We will arrive in the evening of the 3rd so will be settled in before you get there but I am always willing to learn to be better the next time.
Lou Sauer
User avatar
IdahoRelic
Full Blown BucketHead
Full Blown BucketHead
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Hotel Info

Post by IdahoRelic »

Looking forward to meeting you in Indy, Lou. :)! :)! You have a motor home then, with your trailer attached? We haven't moved into the trailer world, yet, but I'm always subject to a revision in thinking :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “2016 NTBA Nationals- Indianapolis, IN - July 6-9”